Duration: 1 day tour
Price: 120 €
Visit the Sofiivskyi park, with its marvellous landscapes, fairytale grottoes, mirror-like ponds, and fantastic sculptures.Over half a million tourists come here every year to catch a glimpse of the National Dendrological Park “Sofiyivka,” an unquestioned masterpiece of the garden art and an amazing natural treasure.We invite you to visit the Sofiivskyi park, with its marvellous landscapes, fairytale grottoes, mirror-like ponds, and fantastic sculptures.During this tour you will:
• take a walk along its green paths,
• have a look at the mysterious grottoes (especially the grotto of Venus created in the form of an antique temple),
• admire the fine statues of Apollo and Euripides, make a wish on the Venetian bridge,
• visit the most beautiful pavilion of Flora and the Love Island.
• and if you visit during the summer, go boating on a underground river Styx, which leads to the Dead lake.
Tourists are attracted to Uman not only to see the uncanny beauty of Sofiyivsky Park. The city is also the center of pilgrimage of orthodox Jews, who come here from different countries of the world to celebrate Rosh Hashana and to honor the memory of a Judaic saint, the founder of Breslov Hasidism, Rebbe Nachman, who is buried in Uman.
Kiev is a starting point for this tour. Departure from other cities is upon request.